Friday, October 22, 2010

Two quilts nearly done at last

These two quilts seem to have been hanging around for ever.  The blue and pink quilt is for my daughter K, and I will give it to her this Sunday, her 16th birthday.


I now have the binding machine stitched and all I have to do complete the hand stitching of the reverse, which will be tonight's job.



This quilt is for my sister and her new husband for their first wedding anniversary at the beginning of November - yes, it was a wedding present but it's a bit late.  I'll post a better photo after I give it to them - no peeking!



This quilt also just needs the binding hand stitched on the reverse and its done.  Then I can finally put the quilting away for a while and get back to the writing.  Maybe.




No comments:

Post a Comment